We have used collaborative category management techniques to save more than $1 billion for our clients, with over 100 cross functional category teams deployed.
Typical re-engineered procurement and sourcing process transformations have resulted in:
- Reduced overall operational costs by 10%
- Improved procurement cycle time by 40%
- Improved inventory turns by 300%, inventory accuracy from 58% to 94%
- Improved supplier performance 15% over 18 months
- Improved supplier on time delivery from 71% to 92% in 12 months
- Increased internal client satisfaction with supply chain department from 50% to 94%
Organizational design enhancement has resulted in:
- Reduced organizational costs of 25% through realigned resource structures, while increasing strategic procurement capabilities
- Reduction of 12-40% in material costs through designed and deployed tools
- Sustainable & flexible solution for work transfer in 60 days of Organization Outsourcing Models
Through innovative training and development programs, we have:
- Designed and delivered various strategic sourcing and procurement seminars, given to over 500 professionals in 20 countries, conducted in 5 languages. Reduced training costs by 80% on average.
- Designed web-enabled tool to assess knowledge against role requirements, and then tailored development plans for over 300 professionals, driving an average knowledge improvement 15-25%.
- Developed online strategic sourcing courses